Choosing Saree According to Body Type of a Woman
Saree for Tall Women:
- If you are tall then I am sure you would not like to be looked like a tall pillar. In this case you should buy or choose such saree which outlook you tall height. For example you should choose a saree with bold colors, large prints and broad & heavy borders, as this will not let your excess height being noticed.
- Saree with large prints also good to make you look shorter than you are.
- Cotton Saree, Raw Silk Saree and Pure Silk Saree are also ideal.
- Sheer Sarees with net & lace work and embellished with heavy border gives taller and slim women gorgeous and sexier look.
- The sarees with heavy borders in contrast are quite trendy these days.
- Tall and slim women have more option to choose from saris.
Saree for Short Women:
- While selecting saree for a short woman one thing should be kept in mind, and that is, you should choose a saree which creates an apparition of length.
- A saree with light colors, short borders and vertical prints will be a perfect choice for you.
- There are so many sarees in the market with light colors, prints in vertical designs and with short or no borders which will make you look tall.
- Sarees with large border will make you look short so better to avoid such sarees.
- Chiffon, Georgette, Shimmer and Silk Sarees are ideal for short women.
- Saree for Overweight Women:
- All kind of light weight sarees such as Georgette sarees, Chiffon sarees, Crepe sarees are best suitable for overweight women. Apart from this Heavy Mysore Silk Saree is also a good option for you.
- Always try to choose dark colors and prints as they will give you slim and beautiful look.
- Saree should fit closely around your body while draping so that it gives you a slimmer look.
- Make sure the saree has a border, as saree without border will make you look bulky and fleshy.
- You can also wear sarees made from cotton mixed with other fabrics e.g. cotton silk sarees, they will also give you slimmer look.
Saree for Slim & Skinny Women:
- Slim women should choose heavier sarees for themselves; they should try sarees made from heavy fabrics like Heavy Cotton Sarees, Heavy Silk Sarees, Heavy Brocade Sarees, Heavy Designer Saree, etc.
- Embroidered Sarees with heavy zari and other work also make a woman more beautiful and gorgeous.
- Printed Sarees with attractive and beautiful designs and large prints gives cool look to slim ladies.
- Slim ladies can also try Heavily Embellished Lehenga Style Saris, Tissue Sarees, Organza Sarees, Tussar Sarees and Kancheepuram Silk Sarees as these also suits for their slim body type.
- Avoid Chiffon, Georgette and Crepe Sarees as they will make you look skinnier and slimmer.
- You can also try light color saree like white, off-white or any other light shades.
Saree for Short and Slim Women:
- Silk sarees with thin borders that can add height and volume are the best for short and slim women.
Short Height & Dark Color Women:
- I would advise you to go for dark colors sarees like dark pink, grey, black, maroon, green or completely contrast colors for example white, off white, etc.
- You can also try saree in plain opaque black or white color.
Saris for Voluptuous Busty Women:
- Chiffons, Georgettes and Silk Saris are best outfit for voluptuous busty women to show their natural voluptuous and curvaceous body figure sexier and beautiful.
- These saris will not only accentuate the curves of a woman buy will also give them gorgeous and enticing look.
Choosing Sarees According to Complexion of a Women
Fair Complexion and Pale Color Women:
- Bright colored sarees can make them look more beautiful for example offwhite, light pink, white, yellow, peach, etc.
- Fair complexion women can experiment with any fabric and color of saree.
Dark or Tan or Dusky Color Women:
- You should try sarees in dark colors like dark pink, dark purple, maroon, green or completely contrast colors for example white, off white, etc.
- In fact you can anything because dark color women look beautiful and sexy in any outfit. You can experiment with different colors.
- And keep one thing in mind “black beauty is the trend of the hour” have confidence in yourself, you will look beautiful and gorgeous in whatever you will wear.
- Dusky women always look more appealing than fair color women; for example bollywood actress Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherjee or Deepika Padukone, Kajol, and Sameera Reddy have so much appealing look.
- Dark tone women should always wear as less jewelry as possible to make sure that their make up is in fine tune with the color of saree and other accessories. Because excess of jewellery makes them look weird and odd.
- Light color sarees with small floral prints with simple accessories will also do well.
Choosing Saris According to the Occasion & Time of the Day
For Wedding Party:
- For wedding party and functions one should wear sarees with rich look and work.
- South Indian silk sarees like Kancheepuram Silk Sarees, Mysore Silk Sarees, Sambhalpuri Silk Sarees, and Banarsi Sarees would be the best saree for and wedding and party.
- Not only they are perfect for wedding but these saris can also be worn during any festival.
- Although these sarees are quite costly but it they will give you not only rich look but also make you look gorgeous, beautiful and like a queen.
For Day Time Event:
- For any daytime event or party or function you should avoid dark colors except black color, otherwise you would look overdressed.
- Light color sarees are best option for women for daytime for example light green, light yellow, cream color, peach, light blue.
- A white saree with some designs and beautiful prints can do wonders.
- Avoid saree with heavy embroidery and zari work as it may give you odd look, so better to avoid these saree for daytime.
- Lace work is better for daytime function and party.
Evening and Night Function:
- For evening and night function like wedding party and other functions the saree with rich look and heavy embroidery and zari work are suitable.
- Silk Sarees like Banarasi Silk Sarees, Mysore Silk Sarees, Kancheepuram Silk Sarees gives rich look to a women and are perfect for wedding party.
For Traveling and Outing Purpose:
- Light weight and synthetic sarees are better for travelling & outing as they are more manageable and comfortable.
- A saree with light colors, light embroidery, and small prints is ok but avoid dark colors, large prints and heavy embroidery & zari work.
For Festival Occasions:
- There are so many Designer Sarees available online especially for festival occasions you can find many online shopping stores selling them.
- Indian Silk Sarees are also perfect to wear during any festival, for example Banarasi Sarees, South Indian Silk Sarees like from Mysore and Kancheepuram; they give traditional and rich look.
For Office Going Purpose:
- In office you should pinup your saree as it will be more manageable and comfortable for you.
- Light color sarees like light pink, green, peach, blue, cream, offwhite and white sarees with light prints and embroidery work are suitable for office going.